Saturday, August 25, 2007

Fishing Trip


We took a trip up Big Cottonwood Canyon yesterday and went fishing. Well, Bert fished, I tried, and after two of my four casts got stuck on rocks and took 20 minutes to get unstuck, I gave up. He was quite successful though and caught four brown trout, which we grilled up and had a great dinner.


Bert's first catch



She loved hanging out outside, she is definitely her parent's child



5 comments:

ecuakim said...

Yea! I LOVE THE PICTURES! How fun! Emma couldn't get any cuter...love the hat!

Anonymous said...

Those are some adorable pictures!!!

ecuakim said...

Okay, Liz, time for some more posts! I'm having an Emma withdrawl. Thanks in advance for giving me my fix. Oh, hey, if you get a chance, will you ask Jill Tew to invite me to read her blog??? I would love to see her girls, if she wants to invite me of course! Thanks!

Heather said...

What cute pics!! Emma is adorable. I have a blog: http://mckinnonhj.spaces.live.com/
It's a fun way to keep up with people! - Heather

JS said...

love the last shot of Bert and Emma. So cute!