Aunt Sarah and Uncle Kyle visited this week. It was nice to have some in-house babysitters. :)
Sarah even managed to get a picture of her new smile. I think she's laughing at the fact she had just spit up all over me...
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hooray Hooray Hooray!!! Welcome to the world of Bloggers! Emma, of course, is adorable. I love the blog. AND I am proud to be the first person to post a comment!
Man! I can't believe Shell beat me to be the first to comment!!! How on earth did she do that??? I've been checking my email nonstop for days! Ha! Just kidding. I love it. I love the blog...way to go Liz!!! Shell is right, Emma is totally adorable. Congrats on everything... motherhood, bloggerhood, you know, the important stuff! Love you. Kim
Liz... hey its Jen (Sorensen) Scott. So happy you have a blog. Your baby is SOOO adorable. I can't believe you are a mommy. Isn't it fun? We are all growing up. :) Hey check us out at... www.thegreatscotts2.blogspot.com
I am excited to catch up on the Adamson Family with your blog.
Love, Jen
I noticed the three people who have commented on your blog all lived in the same apartment at one time. Fun times...
I am so excited about the blog. Emma is so cute and I can't believe all that hair! Maybe now that you have a blog too, Ron and Rose will actually look at them. We need to get the rest of the family to join in too.
5 comments:
Hooray Hooray Hooray!!! Welcome to the world of Bloggers! Emma, of course, is adorable. I love the blog. AND I am proud to be the first person to post a comment!
Man! I can't believe Shell beat me to be the first to comment!!! How on earth did she do that??? I've been checking my email nonstop for days! Ha! Just kidding. I love it. I love the blog...way to go Liz!!! Shell is right, Emma is totally adorable. Congrats on everything... motherhood, bloggerhood, you know, the important stuff! Love you. Kim
Liz... hey its Jen (Sorensen) Scott. So happy you have a blog. Your baby is SOOO adorable. I can't believe you are a mommy. Isn't it fun? We are all growing up. :) Hey check us out at... www.thegreatscotts2.blogspot.com
I am excited to catch up on the Adamson Family with your blog.
Love, Jen
I noticed the three people who have commented on your blog all lived in the same apartment at one time. Fun times...
...and of course we are the psychos who are obsessed with blogging too.. It fits. :)
I am so excited about the blog. Emma is so cute and I can't believe all that hair! Maybe now that you have a blog too, Ron and Rose will actually look at them. We need to get the rest of the family to join in too.
Post a Comment