Yeah, didn't phase her. Cried for 5 minutes, nursed, and went to sleep while blowing bubbles. (do I need to point out that her hair still sticks straight up?) She really is a fantastic baby... once I quit eating chocolate. :(
She weighed in at 10 pounds 4 ounces and 22 1/2 inches, she's gained about 2 pounds and 1 1/2 inches from when she was born. She smiles, talks (well, baby talk), and is starting to hold her head up. Our newest discovery is the ceiling fan. She talked to it for 20 minutes this morning!
3 comments:
Um, that pic is hilariously cute. And let me know when you wanna come to St. George..it's starting to be tolerable weather again and sky is blue every single day.
such a cute picture! I'm lovin' the hair! It is so wonderful to find something that keeps their attention for a while isn't it?
so your kid at 2 months is the same size connor was at birth! Amazing...but she definitely a bite-sized little cutie!! Love ya!
Post a Comment