Well my camera has been idle lately so there are no new pictures to post. Emma did have her first train ride Sunday when we took Trax downtown to our stake conference which was held at the conference center with 13 other stakes and presided over by President Hinckley. He and President Packer spoke as well as a member of the 70 and the Primary general president. They all spoke on strengthening our families. It was a neat experience, but I'm not sure how impressed Emma was.
So with no pictures to post of our adventures on Sunday here are some of her newborn pictures which I don't think I have ever posted.



4 comments:
She has to be the most precious thing I have ever seen. WOW, and I would kill for that head of hair on Ruthie's little bald head. She is just so beautiful. I can't wait to sqeeze her at Christmas!!!
Emma is SO gorgeous. Sounds like your conference was incredible. It is amazing to me how they have really started emphasizing the family once again. Love you guys.
She is so cute, and has so much hair. I wish Berkleigh had hair! She has changed a lot.
Liz! I want more pictures, come on! I'm in Emma withdrawl, again!!!! I can't stand it, she's just so cute! Besides, don't wait long to take 'em, before you know it, a month or two go by and you won't have any pictures of her. (That happened to us during month 2. We have ONE PICTURE! So, just don't make the same mistake.) So, if you're busy, ask Bert to take them. Love ya!
Post a Comment