We went to California for Thanksgiving last week. Emma did remarkably well on the 12 1/2 hour drive. Hopefully the 10 hour drive to Washington next month will go as well. Here we are at a rest stop in Nevada. Not quite tall enough to drive.
Oh man, darling. That child is totally darling. I love that hand-watching phase. And good job on being a good girl for the drive, Emma! Could you maybe give Clark some pointers?
3 comments:
So cute! I love pictures of babies at the steering wheel!
Oh man, darling. That child is totally darling. I love that hand-watching phase. And good job on being a good girl for the drive, Emma! Could you maybe give Clark some pointers?
Scott does the same thing with Katie at the wheel. Emma is so cute. We are so excited to see you guys at Christmas time!
Post a Comment