Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sleeping like a Baby

I went to check on Emma during her nap a couple days ago and this is what I found..

It amazes me the positions she falls asleep in nowadays. I was worried that she wasn't getting circulation in her leg so I stuffed it back in the crib. She stayed asleep. In fact, when she did finally wake up, she stuffed her leg through the bars again. Maybe it's time to get a bumper.

My favorite is the binky clutched in her hand. I have to give her two binkies when she goes to sleep. One to suck on and the other to play with.


And here is a picture of bathtime a couple of weeks ago. I think it's her favorite activity. Bert was sure having fun trying to get her hair to stick up.



Oh, and did I mention that it is still snowing today? And that I almost crashed three times on the way to work yesterday in a snowstorm? I think I'm going to ask Bert to move us to St. George or Arizona when he is done with school!

7 comments:

John M said...

Yep, it's time for a bumper in the crib. She is so cute I can't stand it.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Bumper indeed!! That looks painful. Emma is such a doll. I just love the hairdo.
As for the snow, I hope Spring gets here soon!! It has snowed a foot here and now it's melting, but we are expecting more snow again tonight.

Mel said...

Emma looks so beautiful in that last picture. Gotta love playing with the shampoo in their hair.

The Evans Family said...

Emma is getting so BIG. I think it is so fun how even when we are sleeping we each have our own individual personality. Looks like she is just doing wonderfully. Hope the new job is going great Liz. Love you all!

ecuakim said...

Oh man, she kills me. She is SO STINKING CUTE!!! She looks like a little pixie in that last one. Absolutely DARLING!

Heather said...

It got to 60something this weekend in St. George. Nothing but blue, blue sky. Yes, I'm bragging

Liz said...

Sigh... I really need to move south.