Sunday, February 3, 2008

Snow Day


This was taken from our front porch looking down the street. There was so much snow this morning that they canceled church, cars were getting stuck all up and down the street. It's one o'clock and the street hasn't been plowed yet. We pulled two of our neighbors' cars out this morning during the snow storm and got stuck doing it. But they were so happy they came over with their snow blower and helped with our driveway and walk.

Now the really ironic part is today is Super Bowl Sunday, and church was canceled due to the snow storm....hmmm ;)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe all of that snow! It's been in the 80s here! Of course this afternoon a huge wind blew in and dropped the temperature way down. GOTTA LOVE TEXAS! :) I miss you!

ecuakim said...

Wow.

And I wouldn't be surprised about the Super Bowl thing...