Friday, April 11, 2008

And she crawls... sort of


And last week she started army crawling. She gets everywhere now and even followed me halfway across the kitchen yesterday. And yes, her nose is running, we are both sick this week.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Emma! That's a great start! Mike crawled the low crawl and then hand and feet and the knees. So cute!!

John M said...

She is so cute crawling. Nothing is safe in the house now!

Love,
Dad

The Evans Family said...

Way to go Emma! It was SO much fun to see you guys. Emma is such a doll.

Janessa Couch said...

Hey Bert! This is your cousin Janessa. Your blog is so cute and so is your adorable daughter Emma. We hope that you guys are doing well. Check out our blog sometime.

Jill T said...

I love the army crawl! Lucas is still doing it!

Jared and Danielle said...

Bert...What's up. I found your blog on Gary's. I love checking in on everyone. Emma is a beautiful little girl!

stradavarius said...

You gotta love the army crawl!