Tuesday, May 6, 2008

9 month Portraits

We had some portraits done of Emma last month. Check them out at:

https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0406103650JCP

Customer name is Liz Adamson. One of these days I'll scan the prints we got and post them. By the way, I have some extra wallet sizes if anyone wants one...

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Those pictures are SO CUTE, Liz!! She is precious!

Anonymous said...

Send one on up. They are too cute, Aunt Tiffani has to have one! She is an angel.

The Evans Family said...

They are so cute. Emma is such a little doll. I can't believe how good they all turned out.

JS said...

Those pictures are so cute! I never thought of taken the twins to get prof. pics. done! my friend and I just took them to get their pictures done last week, and Oh MY! 15 months... not a good time to get pictures taken. They cried the whole time (separation anxiety), they were scared of the photographer, and they can walk off the set... not a good combo. Oh well.

Emma is a doll!

ecuakim said...

Holy adorable. I cannot believe that little pixie of a girl!!!! She is soooooooo darling. Love the pictures. So, yes, please send one. Love ya.