Grandma Postma bought Emma a splash pool last week. She sure has fun in it! This baby loves water. The pictures aren't the greatest, but you get the idea.
I've been trying for weeks to get a video of her dancing. She always stops when she sees the camera out. So I took a video from behind. She has two forms of dancing, waving the arms and shaking the head. This is the waving the arms version. Sorry for no sound, I don't have a real camcorder and just take soundless videos on my digital camera.
2 comments:
Look at the cute little busy bee! She is getting to be a big girl. Cute pool!!
I love the second picture of her in the little pool! She is so gorgeous. The dancing is so cute. Katie and Paul are camera shy too, we always have to sneak up on them.
Post a Comment