Emma is obsessed with her tounge lately, she is always sticking it out and then just laughs hysterically. I got her to do it for the camera today.
Emma has the brightest blue eyes, I am always getting comments on them! She definately got daddy's eyes. Mine are also blue but nowhere near as bright as Bert and Emma's.
She is SO cute. It is crazy to think she is getting so big. I know my kids keep growing but I just assume everyone else will look the same. I know stupid, but true! Love you guys!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, what a fun kid!!
She is SO cute. It is crazy to think she is getting so big. I know my kids keep growing but I just assume everyone else will look the same. I know stupid, but true! Love you guys!
She's so beautiful! I love the blue eyes. It reminds me of Michael when he was a baby. His eyes were so bright and big.
The tongue picture is hilarious. Cracks me up!
Post a Comment