Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Walking

Well, in the space of a week Emma went from 5 or 6 steps to going all the way across a room and back. She is so much happier now that she can get where she's going walking instead of crawling!


5 comments:

Tiffany said...

SO CUTE!!! Some people dread when their baby starts walking but I LOVE it when they start walking around and are able to explore a whole new world. Love you guys.

Andrea Nelson said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. She is so tiny and just gorgeous. I love the little bow legs!
Love ya,
Andy

Anonymous said...

Happy Day! I love it when they reach this milestone. She is so cute!!

Are you guys coming up for Thanksgiving? We'd love to have you!!

Love, Tiff

ecuakim said...

Oh my gosh is she the most darling thing alive or what!?

Gary said...

That is awesome - She is so big!!