She is remarkably cheerful and stopped crying about 5 minutes after they got her hands bandaged and gave her a sucker. The worst part is she can't play with her toys very well! She has gotten a little creative and will hit buttons and things with her "flippers," as Bert calls them, and will even use her toes and feet. I anticipate several long walks this week to keep her entertained.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Flipper Hands
She is remarkably cheerful and stopped crying about 5 minutes after they got her hands bandaged and gave her a sucker. The worst part is she can't play with her toys very well! She has gotten a little creative and will hit buttons and things with her "flippers," as Bert calls them, and will even use her toes and feet. I anticipate several long walks this week to keep her entertained.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ouch!! Poor Emma:( I hope she heals well. We had our own emergency trip last week with William. Kat decided she didn't want Will in her room so she slammed the door on his right big toe. It was a pretty nasty swollen bloddy mess. He's still limping a bit, but it's getting better.
Cute flippers! At least she's thinking of other ways to play with her toys.
FLIPPERS! That is hysterical! Oh man. I'm dyin'. So sad though!! I hope she gets better soon.
Poor thing!! That's so sad! I'm totally impressed with her resourcefulness, though--using her feet instead!
Hope her hands are healing okay. We will make sure to keep her in our prayers. We love you guys.
oh man. that is a tough one. i hate it when ruthie gets hurt. it breaks my heart. glad to hear she is handling it well though. we love you guys tons and need to see you! love ya
Post a Comment