She loved daddy's costume as well and laughed hysterically every time he put on his mask.
Daddy and Emma. He loved getting dressed up and scaring the trick or treaters.
The busy bumble bee. The tail waggled when she walked, hysterical!
And every time the doorbell rang she ran straight for the door, she loved seeing all the children in their costumes!
Yup, Halloween was sure fun!
6 comments:
Hey you guys. Just wanted to say hi! I didn't realize how many of the cousins had blogs!
What a cute little bumble bee!! I love the look of sheer joy!
So CUTE!!!! Um, Bert scares me. He would not be invited to come to my house on Halloween; and I would'nt go to your house to be scared. Good thing we live so far away. :)
LOVE the costume. Emma is so cute!
The costume is so cute! I love her curly hair, too. Bert you are freaky! Dave had a scary mask that scared the kids!! William screamed in terror when he saw it and would go near Dave afterwards.
Liz, she is so cute! It was so fun to see you at Wendy's sealing. You look great. Can't wait to hear what the next few months bring you...
Post a Comment