Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow fun

It's been snowing all week, it's the first time it has stuck around for more than a day so Emma finally got to go out and play in it.

The purple marshmallow.

She just stood for several minutes saying "wow, wow.."

Emma and Daddy

And here is a cute one from several weeks ago. I got out her old bouncer when I was babysitting a 2 month old and Emma thought it was a great lounge chair!



5 comments:

ecuakim said...

Cute background! And cute girl, of course! Reminds me of that part in the Christmas story when the kid's arms won't go down because of his enormous coat. Hee, hee, hee. Love it.

Jenny said...

I love the lounging! She looks like such a fun girl!!

The Evans Family said...

SO CUTE!!! I love her in her snow gear.

Anonymous said...

Her snow suit is adorable! She's a cute little snow bunnny:)

William loves his old swing. I catch him in it when Sadie comes over.

Merry Christmas:)

Love, Tiff & Dave

mich said...

The funny part is that Emma is bundled up to her eyeballs and Bert isn't wearing a coat!

Merry Christmas! We should do dinner again sometime next month!