Here is our newest little munchkin at 11 weeks. I know these things are hard to read, but that is the head on the left and in the second picture he/she is waving at us. The little tyke would not sit still during the ultrasound and was constantly rolling and wiggling and flailing it's little arms around.


The baby is due August 6th, just a month and a few days after Emma turns 2. She loves kids and little babies, we can't wait for her to get a little brother or sister!
5 comments:
Cool! I love ultrasound photos! So amazing, isn't it?!
Ultrasounds are so neat:) We are thrilled for you guys!
:) Tiff and Dave
Love the pics! It was great to see you guys for New Year's and we are so happy for you guys!
I love the pictures! How fun!! I used to think girl... but now that I hear it was jumping all over the place I will change my guess to BOY. :)
Yeah! Congratulations! We need to get together for dinner again--that was fun.
Post a Comment