Friday, January 30, 2009

Upcoming Holidays

The only thing that makes winter months bearable is the fact that Valentine's Day, my birthday and our anniversary all occur within a month of each other (poor Bert). But, while we have lots of excuses for parties, having this many holidays so close together sometimes leaves us short on ideas on how to make each one fun and different.

So what are your favorite things to do for V-day, birthdays and anniversaries? We need ideas!

5 comments:

mich said...

If you're at the point where you feel good enough, I think trips are an excellent way to celebrate anything. Emma is old enough to leave overnight, and new baby hasn't made an overnight trip impossible. Go somewhere warm!

ecuakim said...

oo oo oo!!! I know someplace warm!!!! :)

The Evans Family said...

I wish I knew. If you get any good ideas shoot them my way.

Anonymous said...

We have the same predicament. We have to celebrate all of the above in two weeks. I say "have to" because that's kind of how it feels when they're so close together.

My idea is to just do something different for each one. Go to dinner, go on a family trip and for your birthday.... have a fiesta!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Have a getaway while you can! Dave and I always wanted to stay at the Anniversary Inn. It looks like a lot of fun and very romantic.

A temple date is nice for any of these holidays.

Dave and I ususally go to dinner and a movie.

:) Tiff