Thursday, April 2, 2009

Potty Training?

Guess who went poo-poo in the potty! Emma is so proud of herself! She's been obsessed with sitting on the toilet forever and would just sit there and read or play with toilet paper. Finally we're getting somewhere and she made it to the toilet 3 times since Monday! Now we need to work on going number 1.... I am open to suggestions on how to do it, I think we're going to put her in panties this weekend and let her feel what it's like to wet herself. Should be interesting.

And in an effort to get rid of the mullet look, I finally trimmed her hair. Which is really sad 'cause she had beautiful curls in the back that are now non-existent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's a big accomplishment. William is 3 and still won't pee in the potty, but he does poo everyday in it.

Girls are easy to potty train, just stick to your guns and be consistent. I set a timer for every 30 minutes with Sarah and Kat and they were trained in a week. The panties are the key. They loved picking them out.

Good Luck:)