Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kaylie Ann Adamson

Here she is! Born Aug 8, 2009 at 5:02 pm, 7 lbs. 8 oz, 18 inches. We're home now and Emma is obsessed with stuffing binkies in her new sister's face. I have yet to get a picture of the two of them together.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We think she looks like Emma in the last one. She's a beauty!

Anonymous said...

PS Sorry if I sent you the pics a million times. I wasn't sure if it was sending the whole album or just the first pic.

Liz said...

Yeah, I need to give you credit for taking the pictures(they're fantastic, thanks!). I haven't gotten around to downloading the ones from our camera yet. Much easier to use the ones you sent!

Jenny said...

She is BEAUTIFUL, Liz! Congratulations!!!!

The Evans Family said...

She is so beautiful congratulations!

Heather said...

Congrats!

JS said...

She is beautiful! Congrats!