What made me laugh really hard was listening to Bert yell at her to get her head out of the toilet. I don't think it was really all the way in, she was just looking.
And I think Emma is brainwashing me to change Kaylie's name. She can't say "L" yet so it comes out Kaywie. Which kinda sounds like Karrie and I have on occasion managed to call her that.
3 comments:
Oh look at those CUTE little girls!!! I love it!! I miss you guys and I'm sad we won't make it to UT for the holidays. :( But, we'll see you again soon I'm sure.
P.S. I admit I am glad Asher is not the only kid who gets into the toilet.
You did the same thing when I was reading you a book when you were 2 or 3 I skipped some of the lines in the book and You said "that's not right. It says...." Looks like Emma takes after her mommy.
Dad
"Don't hit my room"--that's my favorite!!! Emma seems like such a fun kid!!!
Post a Comment