Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had two days of some Halloween fun this year.

On Friday, Emma went to preschool as a Utah cheerleader and had a great little class party with lots of treats.

Saturday night we had a ward trunk or treat and Halloween party, Emma loved her fairy princess costume.

Kaylie went as a "buzzy bee" as Emma called it. She would not sit still for pictures, this is the best I got.

And my two girls.


Daddy usually goes all out, this year was no exception. For some reason this picture makes him look kinda creepy. The kids at the party loved him, although it took a while for Emma to warm up. And of course Kaylie managed to get into a chocolate bar.

I just had to include this one. She had a hard time with so many people in crazy costumes packed into the church house. This was the look most people got while she was trick-or-treating.

And Bert's favorite moment, the first time he made chili and he won second place in the chili cook-off!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay! I love the clown costume. I had to really plead with Dave to dress up for Halloween. He just poored blood on his head and painted his face like a zombie. It was nasty. Bert looks like the clown doll from Poltergeist. LOL!!
The girls are way cute:)
Did you make the princess costume?

We missed you guys this weekend! Hope we can get together soon.

Love, Tiff

Gary said...

Bert, that clown costume is something else. I'd be afraid.