An example of Kaylie's bedhead
And Emma at swim lessons this past month. I was amazed at how much she learned and how much fun she had! Our community pool has a great leisure pool that goes from 1 inch to 4 feet deep so the little kids could stand in the water and follow the teacher's instructions. They learned to put their faces in the water, go under water and pick up things off the bottom, float on their back (with help) and "swim" on their front (with more help).
They had parents sitting pretty far away so the pictures aren't the best quality. That's her on the left in front of her teacher.
3 comments:
So Darling!! I love that picture of Kaylie smooching at the camera. So cute. Sounds like Emma and Clark are in the same swimming class! He has loved it, and so have I...lots of reading time! :)
So Darling!! I love that picture of Kaylie smooching at the camera. So cute. Sounds like Emma and Clark are in the same swimming class! He has loved it, and so have I...lots of reading time! :)
Super cutie:) Love the bed head! We are so excited to see you guys!!
Have a safe journey.
Post a Comment