Monday, August 15, 2011

Kaylie's Birthday

Last week was Kaylie's 2nd birthday. Lucky girl got to celebrate it all week! Last weekend the Adamson grandparents were in town for a baby blessing. We had a get together at Aunt Codi's and stuck some candles in a banana cream pie for Kaylie to blow. Of course she didn't figure out the blowing part and I didn't have my camera (shocker I know).

Monday was her actual birthday so she got to open a present. I didn't get a picture of the actual present, it was a collapsible crib for her babies that was apparently broken (we couldn't get it set up) so I had to run back to the store to exchange it. It works great now and she loves it!


And Saturday we had a party at Grandma Postma's house with brownies and ice cream


And of course more presents


I'm not sure she ever put her dolls down while trying to open presents. She's a little obsessed with them these days.


We did get lots of oohs and aahs from her!


No comments: