We took care of cousin Ethan for a couple days while his parents were vacationing. Here's a couple shots of the kids playing.

"What is he doing with my toys?"

He liked our waterfall toy so much he tried to eat it

And here is Emma with her new favorite pastime. Staring at her feet.
3 comments:
We love the waterfall toy too! Nowadays, Clark can turn it on by himself. Then he bangs on it for a while and then he's done and moves on to something else. Fun fun fun!
Emma is to cute for words. What is she going to be for Halloween?
Oh.. we went to the Half Moon Bay Pumpkin Fest. I thought of you while I was there. I was wondering if the "natives" like having the HMB fest, or if it is a pain because so many people come in from everywhere...
Anyways, we love Half Moon Bay. Tyson wants to set up a practice there.
Jen, you are right to love Half Moon Bay. It is the best city in California for many reasons.
1) It's on the beach
2) It's a small town but not too far from larger cities so you really get the best of both worlds
3) It has the Pumpkin Festival
4) It's on the beach (did I already say that?)
Anyway, Emma has a little "baby's first halloween" outfit with a pumpkin hat that her grandad bought for her. Pictures coming soon...
Post a Comment