Can we say ADORABLE!?! I love her! She is just too precious for words!
I love that she is a pumpkin... she is adorable.
such a cute little pumpkin!
Hi Liz & Bert,I just found Michelle's blog, saw your picture but no baby picture, then I saw your name on the blogroll so I had to look.Emma is a real cutie. I'll be coming back to read your blog, hope you don't mind!Becky (Anderson)
What a cutie!
I can't get over her hair. LOVE it. Hope she had fun on her first halloween
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Can we say ADORABLE!?! I love her! She is just too precious for words!
I love that she is a pumpkin... she is adorable.
such a cute little pumpkin!
Hi Liz & Bert,
I just found Michelle's blog, saw your picture but no baby picture, then I saw your name on the blogroll so I had to look.
Emma is a real cutie. I'll be coming back to read your blog, hope you don't mind!
Becky (Anderson)
What a cutie!
I can't get over her hair. LOVE it. Hope she had fun on her first halloween
Post a Comment