No we are not pregnant... we started a business!
Bert has one more year of school left (totally paid for by a number of scholarships by the way, he is such a good student!), I'm tired of working full time, so we decided to start a home-based bookkeeping business to get us through this last year. After much research, thought, and prayers, we created EMA Consulting, LLC and just got everything finalized this week.
So if you know anyone in the South Jordan area who owns a small business and is looking for a bookkeeper, send them my way!
4 comments:
way to go!
I hope the only problem you have is being too busy. What a blessing that would be. You will have to keep us updated on how it is going.
A family business sound like and excellent idea! I hope to all goes well for you guys!
I am so glad you got it all worked out. I hope business comes your way quickly. It was so great seeing you guys on Bert and Emma's birthdays. What a sweet baby you have.
Post a Comment