Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Changes for Emma

We moved last weekend (pictures of the new place to follow... eventually, previews below). Now I get to break Emma of all the bad habits I let her pick up while I was busy packing and cleaning for the last few weeks. One of which is a lot of TV and movies which kept her out of my hair. The new favorite is Finding Nemo, I hear her quoting from it on occasion.

One good thing in her life this week. A big girl bed! With the move to the new place Kaylie is finally out of my room and into the crib. Emma got bumped to a bed which she loves. She has actually asked to go to bed at night! I snuck in a couple days ago and took this picture during her nap. I think she had wandered around for a little while before laying down to go to sleep, but at least she slept!

1 comment:

Jill T said...

I'm excited to see pictures of your new place. Your girls are darling. And their hair! Awesome!