Tuesday, November 10, 2009

We're here to stay!

In the 3 1/2 years we've been married we've had 4 homes, 5 depending how you count them.

-2 months right after we got married in my apartment waiting for his roommates to move out of his condo

-7 months in Bert's condo

-1 year two months house sitting for my mom while she was on a mission

-1 year seven months living in Mom's basement after she got home so I could stay home with Emma and Bert could finish school

And finally we have our own place again and we are not leaving for 5 years!

I'm a terrible photographer but here are a couple shots of our living room, not big, but comfortable.

Dining


For a small kitchen there is a surprising amount of cabinet space


Big master suite. The picture doesn't do it justice


Bad picture of Emma's room. It's in sorry need of some decorating.

And Kaylie's room


In a couple weeks we start painting and the place will really look like home!

3 comments:

John M said...

Hey, It looks like a very nice home. I am glad you are in and settled for awhile. It's so hard to move around as much as you have. Congratulations on your new home.

Dad

Heather said...

Congrats!

ecuakim said...

Oh Liz, it looks great! And it's YOURS! How wonderful that must feel! I'm so happy for you. And we'll see you soon!