Well here she is even tinier one year ago.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Kaylie's 1st Birthday!
My little half pint turned one! And I mean half pint. I know 9 month olds bigger than she is. Tiny as she is, she is full of energy and smiles, gets into everything, already has 5 teeth going on 6, and is on the verge of walking.
Well here she is even tinier one year ago.
And her birthday party we had last weekend
One of the many toys she got
And of course the cake. I love how even with the booster seat her head is barely at the level of the table.
She liked the first few bites
And started feeling a little sugared out after a few more
You can't see too well but there was cake everywhere
We had a lot of fun! Happy Birthday Kaylie!
Well here she is even tinier one year ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday cutie:) It was nice to see you guys. Next time we come down we need to hang out with the Adamson's.
Love Ya!!
Post a Comment