Emma started kindergarten today, she was so excited! And Kaylie insisted on posing for the picture as well with her own backpack.
I'm excited we live close enough to walk. I'm finally being forced to get some exercise! It was way hot though, even at 9 am.
Gotta love Emma's camera smile. After I left Emma on the playground and got back to the kids in the stroller, Kaylie was crying her eyes out, either because we were leaving Emma or because she couldn't go with her, or both.
Lining up with her class, you can sort of see her in the middle of the line (look for the green skirt). Her teacher is Miss Johnson, we met her last week for Emma's pre-assessment. Emma warmed right up to her, answered all her questions, and had fun chatting with her.
One more funny smile
And then off to class!
No comments:
Post a Comment