Somebody had a birthday! We celebrated the day before by visiting the local aquarium. The kids loved the fish, sharks, penquins, and Emma even got to see a tarantula. A huge bird-eating one, mom got grossed out.
Side note: I recently tried to cut Kaylie's hair. Didn't turn out so well. :( Although I have to admit I was so busy trying to get cake and food ready, I don't think I ever attempted to brush or style it that day, so her pictures feature some really wild hair!
The next day we had a small family party Grandma and Grandpa Adamson, Aunt Becky and Grandma Postma were all there.
And brought her a Tinkerbell costume that she immediately put on.
And a new Jessie doll that she has yet to put down. Love the fake smile!
And the cake, I think I may have set some high expectations after making Emma a dragon cake last month. This photo is right before she stuck her finger right in the candle flame. Didn't even bat an eye.
No comments:
Post a Comment